Monday, March 1, 2010

Wow!! A full workday after almost a month off of work, I am pooped!! I was able to kind of jump back into the swing of things, but I know I wasn't at my previous 100%. I'm hoping I start picking back up this week. Haylie had a great day at school and dance, Jason had a great day at work, tonight we are getting ready to go to the gym. I have to get healthy and get back in shape. It's going to be a busy week both personal and professional. I have a luncheon tomorrow for nursing students and then I have to go to settle up some things with Cash's arrangements. This weekend is Jason's birthday, and the benefit basketball game for Cash. Sunday we are getting ready for the festicle next weekend and have to get ready for another work week. Ahhhh, normal.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear today went pretty well for ya. It's gonna take more than 1 day to get back in the swing of things woman. I know that control freak in you wants it to happen now but hang in there! Glad the whole family had a good day today!!

    ReplyDelete