Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hoarders and motivation

I am OBSESSED with the show Hoarders. I LOVE IT and they had two hours of it on last night. When I watch this show, I can feel the stress come in and I can't not watch it. So I got home from work tonight and completely cleaned out my utility room. The cabinets above my dryer had become a catch all for the family to put things. Not any more!!! I have CLEANED! It's like my new happy place!!!! So tomorrow is work out night, Thursday is planned, Friday is another work out night and then Saturday, I have nothing planned, so it's more cleaning! YEA! YEA! YEA! YEA! Oh, and I cleaned out Haylie's clothes tonight too! I love organization, I love having everything in its place and I live with two people who don't share this same priority. So Saturday is cleaning out the kitchen and throwing things away!!! If I can keep Jason out and Haylie out, I will be able to get rid of things we have not used in years. If they are in the kitchen with me, they will say "No, we have to keep that". So see then Sunday, when we go trick or treating we can come home to an entirely clean and organized house. Monday, I've taken the day off of work to go to Children's in OKC. Monday would be Cash's 2nd Birthday. It's very hard to know your child's birthday is coming up and not be able to throw a party or buy presents. So, I am celebrating the 1st anniversary of Cash's 1st Birthday. I have asked a lady to make a cake that is a sock monkey holding a cheese puff. We (me, my mom and Tana) will be taking the cake to Children's to celebrate with all the people that helped us get to his first birthday. Jason thinks its weird I am doing this, but I have to do something. I need to do something. I want to have a birthday cake for his birthday, and I want to celebrate that we got to have a first birthday. So a sock monkey cake it is!!! I will try to post pics later.
Well, it's been an eventful day, an accomplished day and a very blessed day.
Hope everyone has a great week!\

No comments:

Post a Comment