Sunday, June 27, 2010

Vacations over

Well, today is the last day of vacation. We finished the girls' room on Friday and everything is done. Today is church and trying to get the rest of my house in order from vacation and getting ready to go back to work. Jake and I went with a group of people on the bikes yesterday to Pop's in Arcadia. It was a really great ride. On the way, I started thinking, it has been almost 5 months since Cash passed away. It doesn't seem like that long, and some days it seems like it has been forever. The reality of it all still doesn't seem real sometimes.
We received a notice in the mail the other day telling us that Haylie needs her immunizations brought up to date. UGH! I threw away all of Cash's EMLA cream. I wish I still had it so I could numb her legs before she got her shots. We haven't told her yet, we may do that towards the end of summer vacation.
Back to vacation. We had a blast at Six Flags. I did however wake up the night after and think "what did I do" because of riding the Superman Tower of Power and the Titan. I guess I can say that I rode them. It was a ton of fun and we had a really good time. My little daredevil LOVED the roller coasters and is ready to go back. She is such a funny little girl! We practically had to force her on the first ride, but after that she was all about all the rides she could get on.
Time to get the family around for church, hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment